PAAIS ALLERGY SCHOOL
CONFERENCE With collaboration of
College of Family Medicine Pakistan, Federal Chapter
A Health awareness project of
Pakistan Allergy, Asthma and Immunology Society
First Allergy and Patch Testing Workshop Initiated by
Dr. Shahid Abbas
Ex-Chief, NIH (ALLERGY CENTER) Islamabad
Call Now +0092 51 2605905
Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University Islamabad
Registration Fee for Morning Session: 3000/-
Registration Fee for Full Day: 10,000/-
22nd May, 2017
6 CME HOURS will be awarded for full day participants
- Online payment:- Allergy Asthma Immunology Centre Ac.No.0201570230, Soneri Bank Main Branch, Blue Area Islamabad). Pay Order in name of Allergy Asthma and Immunulogy centre,Islamabad
- Registration ends on 15th May 2017
After the workshop doctors will be able to:-
• Perform Skin Prick Tests for foods, aeroallergens and Interpret results of skin tests.
• Diagnose and treat Anaphylxis and Allergy Emergency
• Prescribe Immunotherapy
• Perfom Patch tests and interpretation
• Diagnose Chronic Spontaneous Urticaria and Inject XOLAIR INJECTIONS according
to International recommendations
We will Provide all you require for setting up your Allergy Clinic
There will be exhibition booths where you can discuss and plan all your allergy clinic requirements :-
- ALLERGY TEST KITS, ALLERGY LANCETS, ALLERGY TEST DEVICES which are latest for SKIN PRICK TESTS
- ALLERGY IMMUNOTHERAPY• Patch Test Booth for Information and you can order the kits from CHEMOTECHNIQUES (world leader of Patch Test Kits)
- Patch Test Booth for Information and you can order the kits from CHEMOTECHNIQUES (world leader of Patch Test Kits)
Who should attend?
- ENT Specialists
- Family Physicians
Message from Prof. Alen Kaplan Past President: –
• American Academy Of Allergy Asthma And Immunology
• World Allergy Organization
Dear Dr. Abbas and conference attendees,
I am pleased to see the excellent program planned for May 22 at the Medical University in Islamabad. PAAIS off to an excellent start and I look forward to continued excellence in Allergy and Immunology from your society.
Good luck and best wishes.
Allen Kaplan MD
Past President, AAAAI and
The World Allergy Organization
Message from Prof. Marcus Maurer
Dear Dr. Abbas,
It is my great pleasure to welcome all participants to this first allergy school. The programme and faculty are outstanding! I have no doubt that this school will be very productive and helpful to all participant. Please know that this and future PAAIS activity are supported and gratefully acknowledged by the international allergist community, as they are very important to increase the knowledge and awareness of allergic diseases.
I wish you the best of luck and success!
With my best wishes
Professor of Allergology
Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin, Germany
Marcus Maurer, MD
Professor of Dermatology and Allergy
Director of Research
Dpt. of Dermatology and Allergy
Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin
Message from Prof CH Katelaris
Prof CH Katelaris
Professor, Immunology & Allergy
Western Sydeny University
Sydney NSW 2560
Head of Unit
I congratulate you all on the formation of the Pakistan Allergy and Immunology Society and I look forward to working with you in the future to further develop our important specialty in your country.
To begin your endeavours with an Allergy School is commendable as training and gaining new knowledge are at the centre of any progress.
Good luck with this important venture and with your plans for the development of your young society.
With my kindest regards
Prof Connie Katelaris